10.22.2012

Hi, I'm Brittany Elaine

I used to have a blog here.. with the same name, and what not, but I decided to delete that one and start fresh, and not so new, because I love the name "Have Love Darlin'", because that's what I want... I need a place to share, and I figure this will be the place. 

I'm from a small town, in a big state. I try to be an optimistic, loving, and overall awesome person, but I can also be an introvert kind of person as well. I created, or recreated this blog, because I'm no longer the person I was a year ago.. I'm no longer with my high school sweetheart, I used to be in love with playing music, now I'm in love with people playing music, I love to be social, I'm always looking at fashion blogs, and so much more. I'm a happy person, and I want to discover who I really am. I know I have a basis for what I want to be, it's just trying to get there.

So there, I need to figure out who I am, and who I want to be, because a year ago I thought I knew. Now, not so much. I feel like I need to take a few road trips, fall in love a few times, or maybe find the love of my life. I need change, and I need to find me. I hope that this will allow me to do that. 

Loves, Brittany Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment