10.26.2012

You look like a Punk Rocker


Hello everyone. According to my brother, Thomas, I look like a punk rocker. Which I don't mind. The tips of my hair are pink now! But let me tell you about my day. So this is yesterdays outfit, which I felt really comfy in. I definitely wasn't going for something uncomfortable, because I'm in jeans, a baggy v-neck shirt, and my leather jacket. My day started off with with taking Megan to school, and she proceeded to tell me about her day the other way.. Which involved and 8th grader getting in a fight with a teacher. It was kind of insane! The story she told me, but I don't really want to get into it. Yesterday was kind of my day off, I say kind of because I was on call for work, meaning my entire shift was on call, which I don't love... Drama happened with that.. Lame. Anyway, I also went to visit my high school, I"m friends with the band director, and all of the staff as well. After that we went for dinner for a friend, because it was his birthday! Yesterday was my dad's birthday too, but we didn't get around to celebrating. So, he just said we would just go out on Sunday which a okay with me! And I'll be able to take photos of the event. You guys will get to meet my family! 
I tried looking sexy. DID IT WORK? ha ha

What I'm Wearing:
V-neck from Target
Leather Jacket from Target
Jeans - Mossimo - Target
Flats - Ross
Elephant Necklace - Thrifted



Just so you guys know, I love the picture above. Actually I love all my pictures. I'm so happy that I switched to my Nikon! It's so much better than my lil' point and shoot. but I still need to figure out picture sizes. It's almost frustrating, because I just want all the picture to have the same width, but I can't figure out the height!


Two words : Camera Remote
Ultra lame, and I still need to figure it out a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment