4.29.2014

sun, oh sun.

Today was such a good day! It was so beautiful, and I wish I could have shared today with John, but he had work! Speaking of which, John got hired at an engraving place as an assistant manager! They saw tons of potential in him, and he's doing so well there already. Our morning start out with coffee, and taking a drive out to his work so he can open it for someone covering the store. After all of that we went straight home, he got ready, and I got ready to go out, and shop for tonight's dinner. We are having Spaghetti and meatballs. 
yum.




So, I went to this local market, and I wish I had take photos of it, but honestly I wasn't thinking. So, I got italian sausage, parsely, pasta sauce, onion, some caramels, and these beautiful strawberries. I mean HOLY STRAWBERRIES. The first words out of my mouth was "holy shit, that is so damn good!" I wish I could send every one of my friends these, because DAMN. Anyways, this market feels like a tiny farmers market, and I fell in love with it. They have all sorts of fruits, a meat counter, tons of vegetarian/vegan/gluten free/no preservatives friendly everything, and it's just really cute/dreamy. Hopefully I can drag Johnny in there some day.



so, so, so, so good.

Also, I got a scarf at World Market. It matches my eyes. I'm a happy gal. I've also got that itch to want to cut my hair, and I know I'm going to regret it. So, someone please just tell me I'm crazy, and to keep my hair long. 



the items i'm wearing are from:
Shirt (target)
jeans (target)
Flats (Ross, brand: Nine West)

Have Love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment