4.10.2014

today, and etcetera.

Hey y'all.

Today has been such a nice day here in Tacoma. The sun is out, we were out and about, mostly for drinks, creamer, and milk. Our windows are open letting the cool breeze in, and I'm sitting right next to my sweets. It feels like I am a kid again, just hanging out at home with bare feet, and just laying down on the couch just watching tv with my family. I'm so happy, and feeling pretty great as of late. Good things are happening at work, John's getting interviews, and hopefully they all love him. Right now my parent's are doing well, they're in Nevada right now for my grandmother's memorial, but despite that everything is well with everyone. My Dad even hinted at the want to move up north. Not necessarily Washington, but somewhere up here. So, that will be nice for when they become Grandparents. 

Some people whom I am so dang proud of are my in-laws. I MEAN! I am so dang happy for them, because I love seeing John's mom post little things about how her, and his dad go to the gym together, and how they have so much fun going together, and quite frankly I think it's freakin' adorable.


waffle cone goodness^^^ !!


So, an average day off is usually spent going shopping for the apartment, and just not really doing a whole lot. Lately though... last week we went to the Museum of Glass, which was night, and then today, was just so refreshing. Like it literally feels fresh up in the apartment. We have a candle going, windows open, music playing, and just ah, so nice. Everything is turning even more green than it already is too! Like trees, good job, do yo thang.

Today I drank iced sweet tea, got some bamboo spatulas/spoons, ate pot stickers, and cleaned up a little. I am probably going to do laundry, and just do that for the rest of the day, maybe. It really feels like things are starting to finally fit into our days better. We are making sure things are paid off, saving (slowly), and just really respecting, loving, and supporting everything we do. I'm so excited for the future with work, the advancement that I somewhat mentioned in this post is going into play! So, weeee!


Mama in-law. If you're reading this I promise to take more photos, and, AND we'll get out and explore more.

You guys, HAVE LOVE, be happy, fearless, and brave. 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Sounds like it was a great day! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany, I am so proud of you and John and the life you are setting up for yourselves. I love reading your posts. I love the pictures and would live to go to that market with you. Love and miss you so much. Have an awesome day♡♡

    ReplyDelete