3.10.2013

Friday Snow Day






So, Friday.

I didn't do a whole lot, except go to school, go see John, which always makes me happy, and he and I went on a double date with his friend Jared, and Jared's lady, Katie. It snowed over where I live, and I live in the "high desert" of California, so I'm at about 3000 feet in elevation. I was almost worried that I wasn't going to make it to school that day, because of the snow, but thankfully it melted in time for me to leave. I get to school, and it was a pretty easy day. I only have one class right now, because I'm on academic probation, which sucks, but I am trying to make the best of it. After that I head on over to John's, we wait around his place, which included taking a nap, and him messing with my camera, taking the most random, and not so flattering photos of myself. Punk. So dinner came along, and we went to Panera, which was nice, because I love meeting John's friends, and I love Panera. (i got a fuji apple salad, yum). After dinner was done we headed out to watch the film "Oz". It was neat to see how The Wizard of Oz came to the land of Oz, and now it makes me want to watch The Wizard of Oz again now that I know some back story! So, that was my day. Not a lot, but it was fun, always fun. 

Outfit Details:
Beanie
Scarf: Forever 21
Black Sweater: Target
Tanktop: H&M
Shorts: Ross
Boots: Ross
Tights

Photo Credits:
Thomas (brother)
Me
John

No comments:

Post a Comment