3.10.2013

I AM REALLY HAPPY.






Thank you John for taking my photos.

Yesterday was such a lazy day. It mostly consisted of napping, trying to get on the wifi at John's house, and then going to dinner at John's grandparents house. So this damn wifi.. I wanted to put yesterday's post on earlier so that I could do this current post last night, but unfortunately I couldn't. Needless to say, it was incredibly  frustrating, so I took a nap. John took these photos right before we went to his grandparents house, and I am so pleased with the way they came out! And he, of course, seemed happy about them too, especially that first one, it was a nice candid photo, and I'm glad he got it! So after our little shoot, we went to his grandparents house where we were greeted by aunts, uncles, his parents, and grandparents. They are all lovely people, and I fell in love with them instantly. They seemed so welcoming, and happy towards me. It was also pretty neat to hear all of their accents. Oh yeah, John's dad's side of the family are all from Scotland, pretty cool right?! So, yeah, I felt comfortable with them, and I was so happy. I am always happy with John, there really isn't a dull moment with him, and I am so happy that I'm his girlfriend. I have never wanted to be with someone so badly, or make them the happiest they can ever be, and I know I have found him. 

____________________
Outfit Details:
Tank Top: H&M (similar tank)
Jeans: Target, clearance
Flats: Target (ballet flats)

No comments:

Post a Comment