5.02.2013

A Self Portrait


So, for school I had to do this "Self Portrait" project. It said that you had to express who you were, what you you were doing, what your goals are, and how you were going to get there. I decided that I wanted to take the project quite literally. I had John, my boyfriend, take the portraits of me that are above. I am pretty pleased with how all the photos came out, and I'm happy with how I did in the presentation, even if I was a little bit nervous. If you couldn't tell already, John has a natural talent when it comes to photography, and I really admire that quality in him. It's so nice to have found someone so amazing, similar, and loving to me. I don't think I could have ever found anyone else who is like him, and I am forever thankful for him.

Photo Credit to John for the self portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment