5.29.2013

I GOT A NEW CAMERA!

If I didn't share already, all the photos prior to this post, and the last post were all taken by my little Nikon D40, and it's been with me for a solid 5 years or so. So, this amazing thing happened.. after my self portrait  project that I presented a few weeks ago, I came home to my boyfriend's house feeling pretty confident that I did a pretty damn good job on my project. Little did I know at my boyfriends house his parents were cooking up an idea, an idea that will change my life. So, I got home, and all of a sudden John's father comes into John's room, and tells me that we were going out to get me a new camera that I have been non-stop talking about for the last few months. Needless today I started crying my eyes out, because I was so happy, and I knew that I was going to have a huge change in my career, and of course hobby. So, I didn't put a lot a photos up, but here's a few that I liked. Which are of my cat Joey, and my shoes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment