5.29.2013

Somewhat Productive.


I woke up today feeling pretty good about things, about life in general. My room is somewhat in order, I've taken it upon myself to do my own laundry the past few weeks, and i'm pretty proud of myself. I usually like to think I know what I'm doing as an adult, but really I don't. I know that for sure I am slowly learning! I'm only 20, and I still stress about my future, and what it's going to turn out like. I know that I am 100% sure that I want to be a photographer, that is solid. How I go about it really isn't. I know I want to capture memories, and show people my talent. I keep stressing about the business aspects of it all, dealing with money, figuring out prices for people, and I've noticed that all photographers price everything so differently. So, it leaves me with kind of a dead end of where to get ideas from, but then I realise it's something I have to figure out on my own. I really need to remind myself that all of this takes time, as much as I want it to go faster, it can't be that way. Time is such a constant enemy, but I really need to befriend it. So, I need to just keep living life day by day, and see where things take me. I can't rush into things, and really if people want me to photograph them, then they will ask. Lessons are still needed to be learned. 

Don't worry, be happy.

Always have love.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Shirt - Ross
Maxi Skirt - Target 

PHOTO:
Edited with the VSCO App

No comments:

Post a Comment