9.15.2013

Currently

Haven't posted on here in the longest time, I GUESS, maybe, I should update it a lot more. Since my last post which is the one about Idaho... I went to Colorado for a few days to meet some of John's family (mother's side), I've started school, I turned 21 years old, and I'm pretty much eating, sleeping, dreaming football. Really not much has been going on except that I'm working, going to school, seeing John, being with family, and sleeping. Rarely do I ever have time ever. Which sucks. I want to keep this blog up and going, TRUST me. I will try my best to upload things, make it a habit! I've also had to delete everything on my computer, because this laptop might as well have come from the prehistoric period. It goes so slow! Especially trying to upload, edit, and upload images. Anyway... More posts! yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment