9.23.2013

Life Lately

Life Lately Life Lately
Life Lately Life Lately
I was going to title this post, "my past week," but there's stuff in here that pertain to future living, and what's been going on in the past month. September has been pretty good to me, my birthday, John's birthday, I've been taking more photos of things, really trying to be creative. I also have a wanderlust, I seriously think that they should make it some sort of disorder, because I've got it bad. I think my wanderlust is in a different category, because not only do I want to travel, but I have a huge desire to move to the pacific northwest. I want to live simply, see the foggy streets from my front porch, live within the trees, and enjoy life. I want to do this so badly it's almost frustrating, because I know I don't have enough money to even move. One day it will happen, I know it.
Life Lately
Life Lately
Life Lately
I've also been going to friday night football games with John, because he helps out the football team, as well as his dad, and it's been fun! I've made a new friend, her name is Katie, and I just admire her, because she's funny, definitely trustworthy, and an all around great gal. I love how she talks about her boyfriend, because they plan to get married, have 5 little ones, and have football forever in their lives. Her and I are pretty similar, and I enjoy that. I definitely have fun talking to her, but it isn't fun when the team loses. The Chargers have yet to win a game this season, and I'm hoping after this past week they get a win this Friday! John's father gave them a pretty inspiring, hair raising speech that almost made me cry when he told us about it. It was so amazing, and I can't repeat it, because I know I'll botch the whole thing. But all you need to know is that it was awesome.
Life Lately

I've been talking to John about wanting to make home cooked meals more often at his house, because well, we don't eat in as often, and hitting the gym together. I love cooking, originally I wanted to be a chef with my very good friend, Dani. But that changed, and my desires got flipped around, and I want to be a photographer. Anyway, I really appreciate a home meal. I want to be able to go to farmers markets, meat markets, and other markets. I want to live wholly, but for now I can dream.

have love.

No comments:

Post a Comment