9.16.2013

Road trippin' to Colorado, last month...

Last month my boyfriend, his parents, and myself all packed up our camping things, and went off to Colorado. I've never been to Colorado before, and it was pretty nice going there and seeing all the sites almost made me want to move there! The weather was pretty nice, until the storms came along, but all in all it was great (much better than southern California). There was plenty of fish catching, family talking, sunburns, dirty clothes, and for the most part love.

Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip


The best part was going camping with my man, because it was our very first time camping with our own camping supplies. Although we didn't get to do much cooking on our Coleman stove or cook with any of our things, we still go use out of everything else, like our tent, which got beat up during the storm, but in the end there wasn't a scratch on that baby! I'm so blessed to have even found John. I feel so happy, lucky, loved, frustrated, but most of all cared for in the best ways possible. I love you baby!

Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip

When we all went to John's grandfather's house, I think I was in photograph heaven. I thoroughly enjoyed being there, seeing everyone, and the surrounding Durango. I know that in the future John, and I will most definitely try to make a trip out there! It will be great visiting family, and the places we went to on this roadtrip again. The following are from his grandfathers house.

Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip

Now, obviously on a road trip we have to drive through other states and what not, well, driving though most of the states weren't great, but driving through Flagstaff, Arizona wasn't bad! Only cause there's trees everywhere, and trees make me happy. (oh, brittany, calm your hippie part of you down!)

Colorado Road Trip
Colorado Road Trip

Have Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment