11.15.2015

Self Inspire, right?


Whenever I make a post, I always feel the need to look at my favorite bloggers, and photographers, to see how they post their lives on the web. I don't know why I feel the need to binge search my favorite creative humans, so I can be inspired, and so that i can get my ass into gear to work on my creative self. These women, and men are so dang awesome, and successful, and I tend to thrive on their own creative selves, and not focus on my own creative self. The unfocused me realized this when I posted something on Facebook about how I need to get behind the lens, and start taking pictures of people again, and when I posted that I was looking for encouragement. Sure ONLY 11 people liked it, and a few people commented on it, BUT what hit me was my mother-in-laws comment. She told me that I was too talented to not be doing that. I AGREE SO HARD. I am fucking talented, and I gave up A LOT of what I was "good" at to pursue my passions in photography, and I am still NOT doing it professionally as I wanted.

I get to hang out with a friend in Seattle, or wherever we go, tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting some amazing work done, and I'm going to push myself to show the world, whatever I have to offer. 

Anyway. I need to figure out a way to motivate myself. I need to be independent on this aspect of my life, because I was. 

have love,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment